Bolton Chronograph 39 black leather D531-02A
THE BOLTON CHRONOGRAPH IS A STRIKING CONTEMPORARY REINTERPRETATION OF A PRESTEX CLASSIC.
The retro polished and brushed finished, cushion-style case is constructed out of durable 316L stainless steel. The watch is water resistant to 200m thanks to its screw-in case back and screw-down crown.
The dual-layer dial construction adds visual depth, with the outer minute track and sundials being recessed slightly. The white lacquered dial accentuates the contrasting blue hands.
Ticking away silently inside is a Hattori VK64 quartz movement, chosen for its reliability and precision, accurate to +/- 20 seconds per month.
The sapphire glass is scratch-resistant, ensuring that the chronograph’s handsome looks will endure for many years to come, as an heirloom to be handed down to future generations – as so many Prestex watches were before.
The padded, Horween Chromexcel leather strap is supremely comfortable and durable, supplied with quick-release spring bars.
Every watch is individually quality checked and tested in our workshops before being offered for sale.
THE DIAL DETAILS
- Functions: Hours/minutes/seconds/60 minute chronograph/24 hour dial
- Dial: Porcelain white
- Indices: Painted
- Hands: Blue painted steel
- Strap: High quality padded black Horween leather, with contrast stitching
- Case Diameter: 39mm
- Overall Case Thickness: 11mm
- Lug to Lug Length: 46.5mm
- Case Material: 316L solid stainless steel
- Double domed sapphire crystal with anti-reflective underside coating
- Screw-in case back with unique engraved serial number
- Screw-down crown with logo
- Water resistance to 200m (660 feet)
- Hattori VK64 quartz movement with chronograph
- Accuracy: +/-20s per month
- Individually numbered
- Branded microfibre polishing cloth
- Presentation case in black lacquer
Every Duckworth Prestex Chronograph comes with a 2 year warranty.